Thursday, April 29, 2010

You Know You're in Texas When...

[This is not my photo, I found it on google images]


... you get a flat tire and open the door to find a dead armadillo on the side of the road.
... you run out of gas, get out of the car, and almost get blown away by the strong Texan winds.
... you go to a gas station where your dad finds a Nascar trading card with a man who looks just like him.
(you also know you're dad is a nut when he makes obnoxious jokes with the cashier about the trading card, buys it, and keeps it in his wallet for future jokes.)
... you drive by the stinkiest cattle fields on the face of the earth and the strong wind blows the smell right up your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...