Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In Favor of Rachel

One of my best friends is an amazing singer/songwriter.  We started playing guitar together back in middle school and blossomed into music at the same time.  Although I love music just as much as her, I tend to play for fun and for myself (and not usually for an audience).  She, on the other had, has recently taken her playing to the next level.  What happens when you mix a talented person with a guitar and a beautiful voice?  
Well... you get Rachel Hall.

Just go to the iTunes store and type in Rachel Hall. The song is Patience.

Patience by Rachel Hall

1 comment:

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...