Tuesday, June 22, 2010

hurricanes, tornadoes, and tsunamis OH MY!

[wilmington sunset]

even though i am young i have experienced quite a few of life's storms. but one thing is for sure, none of those storms can silence my love for God! this summer has been a turning point and i feel like He is sending me to chile for something amazing. pray that i will have wisdom to do what is right and give it all to Him. by doing this i know that He will create His own storm, one that i can dance in and not be afraid of the flood. all i want in life is to have God's river flowing through me. 
i'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...