Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sometimes a loss means a new start.

Just recently my computer did something very mean and weird, it decided to erase all of my main files! This includes all my music, word documents, game statistics, and, to my complete horror, all of my photoshop work!
Talk about a new start.
I now have to start from scratch.
The light in the situation is that I backed everything up, unfortunately it is taking my computer forever to retrieve it all. When I say forever, I really mean days on end.
I am beginning to lose hope that it will do what I want.
The real mystery in the situation is how did this all happen in the first place?
Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...