Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ahh the Welcome Back Jitters.


First day of second semester! Pulling into school today felt like the first day of orientation, stomach butterflies and welcome back jitters galore. Finally got everything unpacked and I am still not ready for classes tomorrow.
So far the day has gone extremely smooth. I had a very nice lunch with Sara and her dad at Elijah's, a quaint restaurant on the riverside. Well this is just a quick check-in, I don't have anything else to say. Back to getting settled in!





photo
[On the UNCW Campus] September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...