Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The color purple

I am on a photo post roll.
The theme for today is purple, one of my favorite colors!

El tema para hoy es el color de mordado, unos de mis favoritos!











Also, here are some of the blogs that have been inspiring me!

Y también, acá son unos de los blogs que me ha inspirado:

Under the Sycamore


 Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics

I'm linking up to:




&

http://communalglobal.blogspot.com/


What I'm listening to:



What has been inspiring you lately?  Are you listening to any good music that you would like to share?

Qué se han inspirado?  Están escuchando a unos groupos buenos?

7 comments:

  1. I came to comment on the fact that your new profile picture is AMAZING :)

    But now that I'm here, I'll add that I love the second picture (of the lights? it looks kind of like a ferris wheel but Idk) and the purple flower after it is a beautiful picture as well.

    And I must have missed Frodo :( where did you see him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct, the lights are of a ferris wheel! and thank you for the compliment :)

    i saw frodo in my dreams, sorry i must have been sleep typing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purple flowers are very beautiful!

    lg
    elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love purple and so I love this post! Thanks for linking up to *Weekendflowers*! :)
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comments and compliments!! They really mean a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple is such a beautiful color - especially for flowers! I like that second shot the best.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...