Saturday, July 2, 2011

Flea Market Finds

      Today was a great day  1) because my friends are coming down and 2) because I went to a flea market! I absolutely love browsing through people's junk at goodwill, yard sales, and flea markets.  I found some pretty cool stuff.
~*~*~*~*~
       Hoy estaba un gran día porque 1) mis amigos estan viendo acá y 2) fui a un flea market!  A mi, me encanta echar un vistazo a las cosas de gente, especialmente a goodwill, yard sales, y flea markets. Encontré unas cosas interesántes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Such as this cute tea pot! It is pretty old, a Rogers brand, and was once covered in a silver plating, but along the way someone tried to clean it and ended up stripping the silver off. So now it's part bronze and part silver stuff. I will be putting some work into it to make it shiny again.
 ~*~*~*~*~
Éste tetera es muy linda! Es muy viejo y necesita llavarse, pero me gusta sin hacer caso de nada.




And these awesome soup bowls.  They look very Latin American, which is perfect for me.
~*~*~*~*~
Y también los soperos. Son muy lindos y no puedo esperar para usárlos.





And last, but definitely not least, the vhs pack of the Star Wars triology! I love this because it is the original version, not on dvd... not digitally updated (such as no new scenes, characters, or songs), and it is simply a treasure.
~*~*~*~*~
Y por último, si bien no menos importante, la trilogía de Star Wars! Es en el vhs, pero a mi es tanto buenísimo!






 And so ends my day of great finds.  I am always looking for the next treasure chest to dig through.




What I've been listening to:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...