Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas in Chile

I know that it's almost February and Christmas seems like such a long time ago, but this post is about sharing a Chilean Christmas with you!

Each culture around the world has a different story about Santa Clause. In the US, Santa comes into the house through the chimney. In Chile, Santa comes in through the window! To decorate for Christmas, it is common to see Santa hanging outside the house trying to climb in through the window.




So how would you feel if suddenly Santa broke in through the window?? I don't really know how I feel about it... but then again someone breaking in through the chimney is pretty scary as well.

Que te vaya bien!

1 comment:

  1. Ha hah! Yes, now that you mention it, both are pretty scary! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...