Tuesday, December 21, 2010

paint!

Well it's almost Christmas and that means I'm scurrying around trying to get all of the gifts together. This year my family and I decided to make eachother gifts instead of buying them. That made me really happy because now my creative juices are gushing out of me! Yesterday I was painting anything and everything that I could get my hands on. I painted a picture frame, coasters, my teapot, two little cups, and a tiny cream cup. Today I'm finishing a frame for a friend, painting another teapot, working on my moms present (a mosaic breakfast tray), and hopefully will start my sister's present (which I can't say in case she reads this before Christmas).

Other projects that I will be working on before school is Kurt's NC State stool, a window pane, and a few more coasters!

I am seriously in love with this blog: prudentbaby.com it's full of so many amazing practical craft ideas!


Here are the finished projects that I have pictures for:

[The window pane]

[The coasters]
 
 
[The mosaic breakfast tray]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...