Wednesday, September 28, 2011

True Love

If there is one thing about God that I am always amazed about, it is how much He really loves us! And I mean a love like no one else could ever love, His love is so everlasting that it goes beyond death.

      A few months ago I was in an extremely dry place, my bones felt so dry, and I was crying out for help.  Since then He has answered every single prayer and has brought me into His everlasting and overwhelming love, and has infused me with something bigger than myself... Life.  THANK YOU GOD!

      I want to encourage you to seek Him and learn to receive His Love in full measure. It IS possible and it is absolutely amazing. This is an act of faith, believing that He loves you with a boundless and everlasting love.  "Be strengthened with power through his Spirit... so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith -- that you, being grounded in LOVE, may have strength to comprehend... the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the LOVE of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." -Ephesians 4:16-17.

      You also need to draw near to Him with confidence so that you will receive every single drop that He has to offer. "Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." -Hebrews 4:16
He will not let you down. 
      I know that is hard to believe, everyone in my life has let me down in some way or another.  But He isn't just someone in my life, He is the creator of my life and He knows what to do with my crazy self more than I could ever know. As long as you "delight yourself in the Lord," then He will grant you "the desires of your heart." -Psalms 34:4  That is so amazing to me because I have a lot of desires for my life. I know that if I delight him then those desires will be granted because they are the same things that He desires for my life.

      I have found that since I started seeking Him with a strong fervency that it has been a complete joy to spend time with Him every morning and throughout the day, and it definitely has become a delight to be in His presence. I do not worry about things as much as I used to because He takes care of them for me. I simply have to listen quietly to hear Him tell me what to do.

      The devil will try to get you off track. He will lie to you and tell you that God isn't doing anything for you because the devil "is a liar and the father of lies" -John 8:44
The trick is to fight against those lies. FIGHT by submitting yourself to God, "resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you." -James 4:7-8


      I promise that if you do these things then your whole being will begin to fill up with Love. Soon it will overflow with Love and just keep on flowing! Love is the most important thing in life. Love God, love your family, love your friends, and remember to love yourself... if you do not love yourself then how can you expect to love anyone else? Remember that you are made in the image of God, if you hate yourself then you are telling God that you hate his work.

Love is essential, it is not a hard thing to do, and it is absolutely amazing to love and be loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...