Friday, September 30, 2011

DIY Updates

So here are some of the new projects that I have done with my past DIY tutorials:

I used handmade paper instead of photo negatives for this project:

A clean/dirty magnet for the dishwasher:

For my roommate's birthday I used the watercolor/ink technique to frame her name in Arabic:

Now go make some for yourself and let me know how your project turns out!!

What I'm Listening to:


  1. Stunning lampshade and I love your clean dirty dishwasher magnet Lydia.....brilliant. I will try making one :)

  2. I love the lamp. It casts a beautiful glow.


I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...