Sunday, July 18, 2010

Puro Chile

Valparaiso, a bohemian city


I can't get over how amazing Chile is.  This trip has been so full of adventure!  I have a little less than two weeks left, and I want to make the best of it!



Puro Caballo
A traditional Chilean horse show and lunch.



 


La Costa
The beautiful coast in Vina del Mar

"I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me."
Pin It






Cabalgata
Horseback riding through sand dunes, marshes, and the beach.
I rode one of the prettiest horses... but it was also one of the feistiest.

This stallion was (or thought he was) alpha male. Anytime he got near another stallion he would start getting angry.  Needless to say I smacked him a few times... I didn't exactly want him to rear or buck me off and fall to my death at the bottom of the dunes.



A real cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...