Tuesday, August 10, 2010

simply, wow

This post is about a band I found, but first I have to explain how I found it.

Last night I had a horrible dream about a kitten killing a kitten. One of my cats is pregnant, that's probably where the dream came from. It woke me up and I was so horrified by it that I still haven't gone back to sleep, and that was about four hours ago.
So I read the Bible, finished another book of mine (called The Book of Hours, I definitely recommend it if you're into life tragedy, love, mystery, and happy endings).  After that I got up to make sure my cats were ok (no kitten killing please), made some tea to sooth my poor throat, and settled down to skim a magazine.  In that magazine I read a small excerpt about a band called Gungor.  It really got my attention so, with nothing better to do, I went to my computer and looked them up on youtube.
and wow. simply wow

This band is a mix of Sigur Ros, Sufjan Stevens, Muse, and God. What an amazing combo


Beautiful Things by Gungor


... very appropriate that I found this song after that horrid dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...