Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sand Fairy




I have been so busy with school this semester that I totally forgot about my lovely blog. I am sorry for leaving you alone for so long! 

It is exam time right now, so of course that means that I have time for a beach photo shoot
(I find it slightly ironic that I haven't been on here all semester due to my busy schedule, and yet the busiest time of the semester is when I finally do decide to update. Procrastination? Nahhh)

So anyways, the theme for this photo shoot is fairies!
There are more photos to come, these are just the first few that I have been able to edit :)


 

I feel that it is very important to stay in touch with your inner child.  Doing so helps to keep my creative juices flowing while having fun with other creative people!






Photos taken by Morgan at Keep on Writing, Keep on Dreaming and myself
Photos edited by me
Textures by Kim Klassen

What is inspiring me:




2 comments:

  1. Those are "dreamy" photos. Good luck with your exams/papers and have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, i hope your exams are going well!
    i miss you so much! and these pictures are so great. :)

    -rachel h.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...