Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hola!

Hola a todos!! Sorry for being MIA, I just started classes and everything is absolute chaos. Remember the photo of my room while I was packing? Well... let's just say that it looks worse now while I'm unpacking. Yikes!
I would like to ask for your prayers in getting my life settled again for another year, things have been crazy but good. Also, there is a hurricane headed my way.  Pray for the safety of my roommates and myself as we ride out the storm.

More good news is that I finally have my own laptop back so be expecting new and amazing things soon!!!

I would like to make a shoutout to thank my newest followers Ewa.Kelly and LauraX. I hope to keep you interested and engaged! Thank you again for following :)

So stay tuned for new things! Muchas gracias!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...