Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Beginnings

      New beginnings are always a good thing, although sometimes they can be very painful.  God has led me along a road to a new beginning, and it has not been a very pretty sight.  It is amazing the way that God disciplines His children.  And let me tell you, I have been through some disciplining.  Ouch.  The good thing is that it has taught me how to live and walk in faith.  Now I know that if I stray from Him then a good old fashioned spanking is in order.  I have learned to live in fear of God but also in love with Him.  He has provided me with everything that I have and it all belongs to Him.  I need to remind myself that all of the things that I make, such as all of these DIYs and projects, come straight from God.

      This is the start of a new year, a new beginning, and I am more than excited to jump into the [organized] chaos. Who knows what will happen tomorrow? well, Someone does :) 
      For me, this school year is a symbol of new things to come, new beginnings, and new experiences.  I am blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people, to be living in a beautiful apartment, and to even be going to college.  Thank You God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always tickled when you leave me a comment or two :)

Estoy aprendiendo Español, pero no soy perfecta! Por favor, me corrija cuando se ve unos errores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...